SCREW YOU, I OWE, BRING ME BACK, TIM KELLY#858308

Forums Legal News SCREW YOU, I OWE, BRING ME BACK, TIM KELLY#858308

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    brianna
    Participant

Long story short, I got high for 8 months and stole some guns. Pierce County and the state of Washington think I deserve 503 months in PRISON. I do owe time, but not 40 years. Here’s my plan.

Every appeal I’ve filed has either been shot down because of a time bar and or because the new law isn’t retro active and the one I like best is “Washington State is protected by double jeopardy” what ever that means. So by the luck of the universe I ended back at S.C.C.C. with my adopted brother Brian. He looks through my J and S and see’s that I was sentenced incorrectly.

Come to find out that the judge ran my 2 class A felonies of BURGLARY in the 1st degree concurrent with my 2 class B felonies . Unlawful possession of a firearm. Making my J and S invalid on its face. The class B felonies are suppose to run concurrent with the underlining crime. BURG. 1st Which means I owe the state 39 months.

So I say screw you, send me back to the county for re-sentencing. Once I get back I hope to have the same judge. The honorable judge Ronald Culpepper l.o.l.. Old Ronny didn’t want to sentence me to so much time. The prosecution wanted to give me the maximum over 600+ months. For stealing guns with no victim home, moving right along.

My hope is to get back in the court room by having the court of appeals send me back and sentence me correctly. I am going to ask to get sentence below the standard range and cite a new case that just came out, “McFarland”. When Ronald sentenced me he didn’t think he could run all my gun charges together. Now the Washington Supreme Court has given the sentencing judge the discretion to run all the gun charges together if the sentence is excessive.

By rolling the dice and saying “SCREW YOU!!!!!” send me back, this could ultimately back fire. I would like to think that Ronald would run all the gun charges together making my sentence 236 months total. Knocking a big chunk off. If not I’m already collecting social security when I get released.

I’m pretty sure by saying “SCREW YOU” it can’t get any worse.

BY THE WAY PHUK DIOCEE IS A WEBSITE MY MOTHER FOUND AND SHE WILL BE WEARING ONE OF THE T-SHIRTS SHE BOUGHT FROM THE WEBSITE AT OUR NEXT VISIT:) CHECK IT OUT.
    phukdiocee.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.