EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE PRISON GUARD CONTINUES MORONIC ANTICS

Forums Prison News and Views Washington DOC Stafford Creek EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE PRISON GUARD CONTINUES MORONIC ANTICS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    brianna
    Participant

By: Brian Matthews, #796769
    Song Pick: “The Rain” by Oran “Juice” Jones

My last blog entry was about Corey Evans (actual name), an emotionally unstable (my opinion) correctional officer who works at the Stafford Creek Corrections Center. Popular opinion is that this weirdo has, like, serious issues, and “literally” nobody can stand this worm. Literally. Not even his fellow staff, and they’re usually brainwashed to always back each other up when it comes to prisoners.

After my last post, other staff have been advising Evans that I’m likely going to sue him. See “EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE PRISON GUARD’S ATTEMPTED RETALIATION BACKFIRES” blog for further understanding on why they would advise him so. You’d think that the dude would get the point to leave shit alone and not make it harder on himself, but OOHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO, not with this creep.

A source told Evans that I was drafting a civil action against him for his Sixth Amendment violation and Fourteenth Amendment retaliation. Can the guy control his machismo and just keep his mouth shut? NOPE!! After the source told him that he’s got a lawsuit coming from me, what’s this doofus say in response? “If anybody shows up at my house, I’ll kill them”! WTF?

A little edification for those who may not be familiar with the process of starting a suit in the State of Washington. After one draws up the Summons and Complaint, the Plaintiff “myself” has to have the suit served on the Defendant “Evans”, in this instance. I cannot actually serve the suit personally, someone else has to do it on my behalf. As I’m currently imprisoned, that usually takes the form of a registered process server or the local County Sheriff.

Should the intended recipient of the suit knowingly and willfully obstruct, resist, oppose, assault, beat or wound any person serving any process in any Court in the United States, it amounts to a federal offense. See 18 U.S.C. § 1501. Such an offense is punishable by imprisonment for up to one year, a $300.00 fine, or both. Of course, homicide is a much more serious offense, whether in State or Federal Court.

So, Corey Evans: should the County Sheriff or a registered process server show up at your house to serve process, I’d think twice about killing them if I were you. I don’t fathom that the County, or the State for that matter, would take it too kindly if you were to commit the act of homicide on a peace officer for attempting to serve original process for the Courts. Even if your talk is just empty bravado (I believe it is), obstructing, resisting, opposing, assaulting, beating or wounding any person serving process will definitely earn you a criminal charge, which automatically disqualifies you from employment in public service perpetually thereafter, and which likely results in your own imprisonment for a very long time.

The long and the short of it is: leave it alone, Evans. You’re going to fuck around and ruin your life trying to defend an indefensible position. Whatever your issue is, my best advice would be: build a bridge and get over it.

Brian Matthews
    DOC #796769

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.